Access control with complete freedom
A flexible solution for users requiring convenience of portability and ease of use. Wireless equipment designed for residence and office, and particulary adaptable to existing buildings.
An advanced access control
Multi-applications, the wireless intercom facilitates the filtering of visitors,remote listening & 2-way speech, remote operation of electric locks, operation of automatic gates & barriers, garage doors, and lighting (up to 16 remote operations).
Perfect freedom of movement and control
- The portable wireless handset provides digital communication full duplex (hands free or hand held), performing equally well outside as well as inside. Handsets also have direct inter-handset intercom capability.
- At the external call point users can control access via proximity cards or an optional integrated keypad.
Optimised security: The handset LCD screen
- indicates the status of the entrance (opened or closed),
- information feedback and scrolling text.
Installation and programming reduced to the minimum
- No cable to be installed between the handsets and the entrances (driveway gate, pedestrian gates, garage doors, or lighting).
- No civil engineering needed. No trenching outside or running cables inside: the anti-vandal call point is slim fitting surface mount so does not require rebating into the wall or gate post.
- The reversible base of the handset charging base allows table top or wall mounting. The call points can manage 1 or 2 residences or offices. The control box and the handset are equipped with concealed integrated antenna.
- For ease of parameter setting, the handset is provided with 6 buttons and a navigator button covered by a hinged flap, and scrolling menus on the LCD screen.
Built-in options to personalise and expand the system
- For improved ease of use, many functions are programmable: The call point is backlit, text names can be entered to identify up to 4 entrances.
- A very simple management of the proximity badges, PIN codes and ring tones.
- Option to identify entrances by individual ring tones.
- Multilingual handset.
- Handset belt clips.
- It is possible to add additional handsets and entry call points (up to 4 handsets per call point).
A range of power supply and call point options:
- Control box and call point powered by mains, lithium power pack, or solar panel, all with rechargeable battery back-up.
- Handsets with built-in rechargeable batteries, recharged via mains powered or lithium power pack bases.
- Call points with built-in badge readers, and with or without keypad.
Optwin® technology, guaranteed security and performance
The Optwin® technology is based on bi-directional dual channel radio transmission to ensure guaranteed secure reception, it offers an evolutionary solution, powerful and simple to implement.
- Bi-channel radio: inter-equipment communication via two frequencies in 868MHz band, and audio communication via a frequency automatically selected amongst four in the 863MHz high flow band.
- Bi-directional radio transmission with auto-selection of the most favourable channel, for optimal high fidelity 2-way speech. • Secure radio transmission, using encoding of the messages based on the use of a rolling code and a key exchanged between transmitter and receiver.
Up to 5 years of battery life
- The handset and the control box are supplied with the choices of mains power or lithium battery power pack, offering up to 5 years of battery life according to the conditions of use.
- A rechargeable battery fitted in the handset, provides up to 15 days of power when off its charging base.
Daitem guarantees, up to 3 years warranty
Daitem provides a guarantee for parts and labour of 2 years. This guarantee can be extended to 3 years on the majority of the products upon return and registration of the certificate of guarantee, according to Daitem conditions.