Waferlock’s Standalone system is an ideal locking solution for small commercial / office premises that require the convenience of an electronic locking system, easy management of user’s cards / fobs without the need for a computer or software.
Waferlock’s Standalone Shadowcard system is an ideal locking solution for small commercial / office premises that require the convenience of an electronic locking system, easy management of user’s cards / fobs without the need for a computer or software.
The system can be easily upgraded to work on our PC based e-Link system if required in the future.
• Simple to program from cards no software / computer require • Each lock supports up to 1000 users • Easy to delete issued user cards / fobs via the supplied shadow cards • All user cards / fobs can be deleted easily in one go if required • The locks can be easily set in passage mode: Using a passage mode card you can choose which users have this function in their user card • Battery life : Standby 3 years or 50,000 operations • Low battery warning • Emergency battery packs available • Battery Locks and Wall Readers can have their firmware upgraded to work with our PC controlled e-Link system • Hard wired wall readers are available for high usage doors )
WEL-7104 Standalone Euro Handle Locks / WCL-7104Standalone Electronic Cylinders
• Transponder:MIFARE® Classic (13.56Mhz) *
• Opening mode: 1. Standard (default 6 seconds) 2. Passage Mode via Passage Toggle Card • User cards or fobs can be easily deleted if lost using a shadow card • Each lock supports up to 1000no users • Smart sleep mode • Acoustic Low Power Warning • Emergency Power Pack available in case of flat batteries • Transponder reading distance: up to 20mm • Totally wire free • Euro Lock can easily to retrofit onto existing mortise lock cases • Cylinders can easily fit in place of existing mechanical cylinders • Firmware can be upgraded to change the locks to work on our e-Link system with no hardware change Technical Specification – As per our e-link section
*MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V
Standalone Wall Readers – WR-1500 Standard Wall Reader
• Compact design • Transponder: MIFARE® Classic (13.56Mhz) • Reading distance: up to 40mm
• LED indication • Acoustic indication of card acceptance • Firmware can be upgraded to change the wall reader to work on our e-Link system with no hardware change
Technical Specification – As per our e-link section
• Max users: 1000 • 2 Reader connection • Outputs: 2 relay outputs • Works with either WR-1500 or WR-1520 Wall Reader • Firmware can be upgraded to change the controller / wall reader to work on our e-Link system with no hardware change
12Vdc – 24Vdc
Number of wall readers
Link to wall reader by RS 485 cable
Number of relays
2 (Rated at 7A @ 30Vdc)
Exit button input
-20°C to 70°C
Standalone System User/Function Cards
WIS-306-MF Programming Card (1no required per system)
WIS-305-MF Passage Mode Card (Only 1no per system)
User Cards /Fobs
(Maximum 1000 per system) WIS-304/7-MF User Card / Shadow Card
Our specialist team can advise on the best products to suit your needs. Just enter your number here and a member of our team will call you back to discuss which solutions are suitable for your requirements.