Features & Benefits
- Field selectable lock mode – choose fail locked or fail unlocked with the turn of a dial (Fail unlocked mode requires DC voltage)
- Field selectable voltage input – accommodates 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC (even 16VAC) in one strike!
- ¼” Horizontal Adjustment
- Dual Monitoring available (optional)
- Modular “plug-in” wire connectors for ease of installation
- Modular faceplate designs for a variety of frame types and cut outs
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Non – handed
- Field selectable lock mode
- Field selectable voltage
- Factory tested to over 1,000,000 cycles of operation
- UL 1034 burglary resistant listed
- UL listed for 1500 lbs static strength (faceplates 04 and 14)
- Low profile version
- Horizontal adjustability
- Plug-in wire connectors
- 3-year limited warranty
Option for LMKM Monitoring
- LMKM – Latch Bolt / Keep Monitoring
- LMKM – The Latch Monitor is a SPDT switch with a trigger located in the strike cavity to indicate the presence of a latch bolt when the door is closed. The Keeper Monitor is a SPDT switch that will indicate when the keep moves from the closed to the open position.
- Note: LMKM Switches are rated at 2ah @ 24VDC
Ratings are based on maximum current draw at +10°C and include initial power-up current draw. Nominal resistance at +25°C +/- 7% tolerance.