Sentry RF Fob Transmitters and Receivers
Sentry short range frequency @433.92 MHz, range up to 100 metres in clear line of sight. Some of the obvious benefits of using Sentry remotes are:
|• 1, 3 & 4 channel.|
• Key fob type.
• DIP Switch or Pre-programmed coding
• Cased in high quality ABS / PVC.
• 433.92 MHz.
• Surface mounted technology.
• SAW resonator stabilised.
• Power by ready available internal 12v batteries;
• Output power +1- 0,25mW.
• Stability + 1- 50 KHz.
• Size- 65mm x 32mm x 14mm.
• Range up to 100 mtrs (dependent).
|• 1 & 3 channel|
• 433.92 MHz
• Surface mounted technology
• SAW resonator stabilised
• Latch/pulse selectable relay output
• Time delay option
• Normally opened/normally closed relay output
• External power 12 to 24v required
• Sensitivity 11 OdBm +
• Potential free relay outputs
• 3 Amp maximum
Superior French Rolling dip switch coding (1,048,576 combinations, 28 bit)
1 & 3 channel transmitters and receivers. (Unlimited number of transmitters can be used with each receiver).
SEN/R/T1 (1 channel french rolling code transmitter, red & black casing)
SEN/R/T3 (3 channel french rolling code transmitter, red & black casing)
SEN/R/R1 (1 channel french rolling code receiver, black casing)
SEN/R/R3 (3 channel french rolling code receiver, red & black casing)
FRENCH ROLLING CODE TRANSMITTERS & RECEIVERS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CODE HOPPING.
High Security Code Hopping factory coded (over 260 million combinations, 66 bit)
1,3 & 4 channel transmitters and 1 & 3 channel receivers. Up to eight transmitters can be used with each receiver.
For over 8 users please refer to the Digiteq short range code hopping.
SEN/H/T1 (1 channel code hopping transmitter, dark blue casing)
SEN/H/T3 (3 channel code hopping transmitter, dark blue casing)
SEN/H/R1 (1 channel code hopping receiver, dark blue casing)
SEN/H/R3 (3 channel code hopping receiver, dark blue casing)
CODE HOPPING TRANSMITTERS & RECEIVERS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FRENCH ROLLING