The D2 Mechanical High Security Lock from B&B consists of two point locking bolts which automatically re-lock. Due to its high security, it is specified in Banks, Prisons, Hospitals, Post Offices, laboratories, etc. The Lock has a side load resistance of 40,000N.
The advantages of the D2 lock include the following:
- Thanks to its robust construction, the D2 lock offers a very high level of security. This security lock is extremely resistant to intrusion attempts and aggressive attacks.
- This security lock has integrated bolt-position signalling.
- The D2 lock unlocks through a cylinder. The mechanical security lock automatically locks as soon as the door closes.
D2 Mechanical High Security Lock Key Features:
- Mechanical security lock with 2 self-locking bolts
- The bolts are ejected and deadlocked automatically as soon as the door closes
- Always secured on 2 locking points (bolt throw 20mm)
- Both L and R – symmetrical bolts for both bumper doors and revolving doors
- Unlocking by 17mm europrofile cylinder
- Integrated signalisation of the bolt position (unlocked / locked)
- Locking components, housing and striker plate in stainless steel
- Side load resistance of 40.000 N
- Backset 36mm
- Security escutcheon SE-17 available (optional)
At GB Locking Systems, we provide a wide range of Access Control and Door Automation products as well as high security locks. Please take a look through our online store, or get in touch with us if you require any assistance. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help.