The electronic locking rack handle provides the functionality of a manual latching system with the added benefit of electronic locking for access control and remote monitoring.
It can be combined with any access control device for a basic self contained electronic access solution. Alternatively, the electronic rack handle can provide access control to networked rack control and monitoring systems for addressable remote access control over the internet.
Integrated lock sensors provide local LED indication plus generate output signals for remote access monitoring.
- Remote lock and unlock control
- Single or multi-point locking
- Low power, gear motor driven mechanism
- Momentary or continuous lock actuation
- High Security DIN lock for mechanical key override
- Fits industry standard panel preparations
- Accommodates both left and right hand doors
- 78.7” (2000mm) Wire Harness and Hardware Kit included
- Product shipped with 3 keys (keyed alike)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Integrated sensors detect lock and handle status for monitoring and alarm functions
- Low energy consumption (Less than 200mA at 12VDC)
- Activated via any 3rd Party Control System (Access Control, PDU, SCADA)
|Material & Finish|
|Housing, handle, mounting bracket:|
Glass-filled nylon, black Shaft, rotation limiter: Die-cast zinc, bright sealer
|Recommended operating voltage: 12VDC to 24VDC|
Typical operating current: Less than 200mA at 12 VDC
Peak / stall operating current: 1 Amp
Standby current: 50mA Max.
Output signal rating: 200mA Max. load
|Connector Pin Assignment|
|PIN 1: Ground (-)|
PIN 2: Power (+)
PIN 3: Not Used
PIN 4: Control signal
PIN 5: Electronic Lock status output
PIN 6: Mechanical lock status output
|Mating Connector Detail|
Crimping contact for socket
24 AWG wire minimum recommended
For grip ranges .61”-.73” (15.5-18.5mm)
Max. cam length of 1.5” (38mm).
Frame edge distance of 1.18” (30mm)
For grip ranges greater than .73” (18.5mm)
Max. cam length of 1.77” (45mm)
Frame edge distance of 1.46” (37mm)
For multipoint systems, select right or left hand gear box part number from table.
Product shipped with 3 keys (keyed alike)
6.69”H x 1.45”W x 1.98” D
(170mm x 37mm x50.25mm)