12 Oct A1 Series High Security Electric Lock Gains 60 Minute Fire Test on Double Action Doors
In addition to its 60 Minute Fire Test on Single Action Doors, the A1 Lock has now passed a 60 Minute fire test on Double Action Doors.
Exova BM Trada fire tested A1 lock to 60 minutes for Halspan and Falcon fire products – Single, double, single action and double action door sets.
The GB Locking Systems A1 high security electronic lock, suitable for both single and double action doors. It is specified in Banks, Prisons, Hospitals, Post Offices, laboratories and more.
This lock has high resistance against all forms of aggression, with resistance against lateral pressure in excess of 5500 lb force.
A1 High Security Lock Key Features:
- It can open under a side load of up to 500N (depending on installation)
- 20mm bolt projection with anti saw pin
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Can be used with euro cylinder key override
- Hardened steel locking components (HRC45)
- Bolt & door position monitoring
For more information, please visit https://gblockingsystems.co.uk/locking-systems/a1-series-high-security-electro-mechanical-lock/