Time period 1 second to 64 weeks – accurate DIL switch time settings – 4 modes of operation – wide operating voltage.
- Working voltage 9.5 – 30V DC – auto selected by timer (no need to set input)
- “Pulse” activation after time out – option on two of the modes
- Selectable trigger and reset input polarity
- 1 second to 64 week time period. Selectable by DIL switch – crystal controlled for accurate time
- Double pole relay will switch mains – contacts rated at 8 Amps
Setting time period – seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks – could not be simpler – just look up the time required in the “time table” and set the DIL switch accordingly.
Modes of Operation:
- Operating Mode A – trigger applied – times out and activates the relay – if auto link is fitted relay drops out after 20 seconds and is then “waiting for next trigger”
- Operating Mode B – trigger applied – relay activates for time period then drops out. It is then ready for the next trigger.
- Operating Mode C – once applied the trigger must remain for the duration of the time setting to activate the relay. An example of this would be monitoring a fire door. If the door is opened the timer starts (say it has been set for 3 minutes) if the door closes before the three minutes nothing happens, however if the door is open after the 3 minutes the relay will activate – if auto link is fitted relay drops out after 20 seconds and is then “waiting for next trigger”
Activation – trigger and reset input polarity is set by jumper links.
Input Levels for Trigger or Reset:
- LOW: Less than 220 ohms to ground OR an input of less than 0.8 volts
- HIGH: Greater than 4700 ohms to ground OR an input of greater than 4 volts
- Maximum input voltage 30V
- Minimum input voltage -4V
- Peak current available from either pin, 5mA
Output Levels (Double pole contacts):
- AC: Maximum switching voltage 250 volts, maximum current 8 Amps (non inductive load)
- DC: Maximum switching voltage 30 volts, maximum current 5 Amps (non inductive load)
- Minimum switching level 5V @ 10mA
- Temperature range -10°C to +60°C
- Maximum humidity 80% non condensing
- Between 9.5 to 30V, automatically selected by the timer, no need to set jumpers or cut links.
Unit Supplied in strong cardboard carton with 4 sticky fixers