The YD30M Cobalt-mini also known as the SA66 is a revolutionary low voltage motor driven door lock for 90§ swing doors. Single acting doors now have two of their biggest locking issues addressed; the ability to align a misaligned door and the ability to release when requested, even with excessive load on the door. The SA66 successfully overcomes these issues and does it all within a very small footprint whilst still offering the user an array of other features.
- 12 – 24VDC voltage input.
- Door misalignment of 8mm is automatically corrected.
- Will pull a door into a secured position against a seal.
- Releases instantly when requested even with 100kg side load on the door.
- Less than 50mA standby current.
- Door and Bolt position monitoring.
- On site conversion from Fail Safe to Fail Secure.
- Stainless Steel material throughout lock components.
- Holding force: 1000kg (10,000N) with an automatic dead-bolting pin.
- Most suited application: Secure single-action doors
- Integrated access control that offers multiple attempts to lock and unlock, anti-tamper and auto-relock.