Door Lock – SA-66 Electronic lock
The SA-66 is a revolutionary low voltage motor driven door lock for 90º swing doors. It has been designed to secure single acting doors and addresses the two biggest issues in door locking; the ability to align a misaligned door and the ability to release when requested, even with excessive load on the door. The SA-66 successfully overcomes these issues and does it all within a very small footprint whilst still offering the user an array of other features that include;
- Door misalignment of 8mm is automatically corrected.
- Will pull a door into a secured position against a seal.
- Releases instantly when requested even with 100kg side load on the door.
- Less than 50mA standby current.
- Monitoring of both Door and Bolt positions.
- Voltage input of 12 – 24VDC can be supplied.
- On site conversion from Fail Safe to Fail Secure.
- Stainless Steel parts are used throughout the lock.
- Holding force of 10,000N with an automatic deadbolting pin.
- Integrated access control that offers multiple attempts to lock and unlock, anti-tamper and auto-relock.
The SA-66 is typically used in commercial doors and controlled by access control systems. This gives the user the ability to control access in and around a facility and provide traffic reports when desired. Additionally the SA-66 can be used in a simpler system where just controlling access to a single door can be implemented with a stand-alone access system. Given its small size yet strong and reliable operation the SA-66 is suited for most single acting door applications.
|PART ORDER NO.||SA-66 Lock and Long Strike|
|PHYSICAL SIZE||Lock – 160L x 30W x 51H (mm)|
Strike – 160L x 30W x 3H (mm)
|HOLDING FORCE||10,000N (1,000Kg)|
|VOLTAGE AT LOCK||12 – 24VDC +/-15%|
|CURRENT USAGE||Holding @12VDC <50ma,@24vdc 30ma|
Activating @12VDC <1800ma,@24vdc 600ma
|MONITOR SWITCHES||Bolt Position – 30VDC, 0.1A|
Door Position – 100VDC, 0.5A
– CE: EN61000-6-1. 2007
– CE: EN61000-6-3. 2007 + Amendment 1. 2001
– FCC: Part 15, subparts A and B
– Fire test in accordance. BS 476:Part 22-1987