PanelProx™ offers a performance which exceeds all others in the panel mount reader marketplace. In addition to its simple, easy to install design, all of the reader electronics are potted making it ideal for all rugged applications.
PanelProx™ has all of the features and performance expected of the HID range, including the ability to be used in existing HID reader applications. What’s more, PanelProx™ will read existing HID tokens.
This unit includes a multicolour LED for visual operation as well as a sounder for audible confirmation of token acceptance, rejection and fault condition.
The PanelProx™ reader is designed for mounting directly onto a door entry panel and with 4 fixing holes set 48mm square apart, the reader can be used as a replacement for existing panel mount readers, or in new applications for standard door entry panels.
- Visual indication: When a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green.
- Diagnostics: On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the set-up configuration and initialises the reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
- Indoor/outdoor design: The PanelProx™ reader is sealed in an ABS enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments as well as provide complete vandal resistance. This allows reliable performance in all arduous environments.
- Easily interfaced: The PanelProx™ reader interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. PanelProx™ readers output data in Wiegand format, plus optional Clock-and-data magnetic stripe format. The Clock-and-data magnetic stripe output interfaces with systems that originally read Track II magnetic stripe data using TTL level outputs of data, clock, and card present.
- Security: The PanelProx™ reader recognises over 137 billion unique codes.
- Typical read range (max): ProxCard® II card up to 3 cm; ISOProx® II card up to 3 cm; ProxKey™ II keyfob up to 1.5 cm; ProxCard® Plus card up to 3 cm
- Dimensions: 61.5 x 61.5 x 19.5 mm deep
- Material: ABS Polycarbonate fully encapsulated enclosure
- Power supply: 4.75-16Vdc Linear power supply recommended
- Maximum current requirements (DC): Average 35 mA; Peak 60 mA
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 150°F (-30° to 65° C)
- Operating humidity: 0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Weight: 295g including 3M lead
- Transmit frequency: 125 kHz
- Certifications: CE
- Cable: 3m lead, 6cores with overall screen
- Cable distance: Wiegand interface: 125M, Clock-and-data interface: 15 m, recommended interconnecting cable 22 AWG 6 conductors stranded with overall shield, or equivalent