The Lockey Super 8 7055 Mechanical Digital Lock has the flexibility to use the same code digit twice i.e. your code group could be C18227 or C4477. Suitable for internal and external use, the Super 8 is supplied as a complete kit (with no additional parts needed).
The following features show why this mechanical digital lock is fit to last-
- There is easy code change, designed to eliminate unnecessary code change errors
- Teflon coated parts to enhance operation & delay natural wear & tear
- Handles have slipping clutch to prevent damage when forced
Lockey Super 8 7055 Mechanical Digital Lock Specification:
- For medium to heavy duty usage;
- For internal & external use
- 60mm backset latch bolt with anti thrust pin (12mm throw)
- REVERSIBLE lever handles
- Hold back facility
- Eight large easy press buttons (C to clear)
- Additional code tumblers allowing you to use digits twice i.e. C2244
- Over 7,000 non sequential code groups
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Fire tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1: 2014 & BS EN1363-1: 2012 when installed on fire rated timber door sets with the intumescent pack. For more information. Call 0191 271 6344 for pricing and availability.
This versatile digital lock is not only suitable for standard doors, measuring only 40mm wide it’s slim design is perfect for narrowstile doors. They can be utilized, for example, with new or existing internal panic hardware and wooden, UPVC & aluminium sash locks when supplied with your choice of square bar spindles.
Lockey Super 8 7055 Dimensions: