Combining video entry security, internal communication, emergency stations and multicast paging. Aiphone’s IP network based IX intercom system provides communication with up to 9,999 doors and is designed to interact with other IP devices (e.g. IP access control, cameras and video management) with no server required.
PoE design- Electrical power is supplied over the LAN port connection.
IX2 Series- Audio and Video Intercom Master Station
- Directly connectable to an IP network
- 7-inch touch display for easy operation and video monitoring
- Camera with privacy cover
- A variety of display modes designed for different situations
- Hands-free, push-to-talk
- Direct voice call from master station to another station
- Video image adjusting function
- Record audio and video to a micro SD card at the start of or during a call
- Play an audio or video recording saved to a micro SD card on a computer
- Call or communication transferring to another master station
- Paging to a group or all stations
- Message paging: Broadcast messages and notifications through the system
- External input paging: Send a page using contact and external sound inputs
Introducing features and functions which offer real-world practical benefits
- The IX system is an Accessible solution with both audio and visual prompts for visitors and offers options for both handset and hands-free communication.
- Customised messaging can be created or imported to provide additional guidance to visitors
- SIP integration with Cisco ensures IX system is accessible to more users on the system without additional hardware
- Multi purpose adaptor (IXW-MA) provides 4 contact inputs and 10 relay outputs to link and provide two way control of various devices .
- Error and health check reports sent to specified email address
- Audio and video can be recorded via SD memory slots on master and door stations to protect against loss of data if there is a network failure
- 7” touchscreen monitors make it easy to navigate around controls and see clearly who is at the door
- Plus almost endless options for manual, delay, absent and schedule transfer of calls, as well as simultaneous calls to multiple devices