4 Series Fire-Labeled Centerline Latch Entry
The F4 Series Electric Strikes are RCI’s answer to the need for extra-strength in heavy-duty applications and is fire labeled.
Unique anti-vibration design prevents manipulation by vibration.
Crossed wires are never a problem as the coil is not polarity-conscious.
Features & Benefits
- ANSI-size faceplate (1-1/4” x 4-7/8”)
- Accommodates 3/4″ latch projection (pullman design not included)
- Enlarged latch cavity width allows compatibility with cylindrical, and centerline mortise locks (including 3-piece anti-friction type) and mortise exit devices
- 1-1/2″ cut-out depth accommodates most aluminum and hollow metal frames
- Use with wide range of door thicknesses (1-3/8″ to 2-3/8″)
- AC/DC input acceptable for all fail locked models.
- Fully reversible for right or left-hand doors
- Standard mounting tabs and fasteners included
- Unique anti-vibration design prevents manipulation by vibration
- 32D Stainless Steel Standard Finish
- Fire labeled – UL 10C (1-1/2 hr.)
- UL 1034 Burglary-resistant (highest level): Static Strength: 1500 lbs., Dynamic Strength: 70 ft. lbs.; Endurance rating: 250,000 cycles
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1
- Stainless steel faceplate
- 3-year limited warranty
- Commercial Centers
- Industrial Buildings
- Educational Facilities
- Retail Outlets
- Health Care Facilities
- Office Complexes