The Evolis Primacy ID Card Printer is ultra fast, powerful, and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this office printer is the ideal solution for printing personalized cards, from the simplest to the most secure.
Available as single or double-sided, Primacy especially meets card printing and encoding needs for medium and large runs.
The Evolis Primacy ID Card Printer is ideal for producing:
- Transport tickets
- Payment cards
- National ID cards
- Student cards
- Employee badges
As part of its eco-design approach which aims to reduce the environmental footprint of its products, Evolis:
- Prioritises the use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of its printers and consumables,
- Designs compact and light printers to reduce CO2 emissions related to transport and packaging,
- Reduces the electrical consumption of its printers with a highly efficient prolonged standby mode.
Evolis Primacy ID Card Printer Specification:
- Print Quality: 300dpi Print Head
- Printing Speed Colour: 190 – 225 cards per hour (single-sided print)
- Printing Speed Monochrome: 600 – 850 cards per hour (single-sided print)
- Primacy delivers cards in runs, thanks to 100-card capacity input and output hoppers.
Evolis Primacy is the very first printer in its category to offer this level of performances through such a compact size and footprint.
Shipped with the Evolis Premium Suite© software solution, Primacy makes self-adjustments when in operation.
Users benefit from screen-based alert pop-ups, while 24/7 online help is available just a click away.
Cards can be simply loaded at the printer’s front side. Ribbons are available in a cassette system that can easily be dropped into the printer. Each ribbon is automatically set and identified.
Evolis Primacy benefits from the expertise and proven quality standards of Evolis. This enables optimized operations and perfect results. Evolis’ strong commitment to quality is legendary and is echoed by a 3-year warranty.