The Alpro DB25 electric deadlocking bolt incorporates the latest design innovations to be applied to the manufacture of a transverse action deadlocking bolt. The slimline design of the Alpro DB25 enables fixing into narrow sections whilst an advanced microprocessor module provides power reduction allowing for continuous operation without heat generation as well as automatic voltage regulation, dual monitoring and access control features.
Alpro DB25 Specification:
- Function: Power to Open / Power to Lock
- High Physical Security: Holding force of 1,000kg (automatic deadlocking) – Bolt throw 16mm
- Robust Construction: All stainless steel bolt of 12.7mm diameter, linkages and springs. 3mm stainless steel face plate and strike plates with fully enclosed mechanism.
- Versatile Installation: Designed to provide concealed high security locking on any single or double action, hinged or sliding door in timber or metal for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Multiple Voltage Input: Any voltage from 12v DC -10% to 24v DC +15%. Complete with built in transient and reverse polarity protection and continuously rated solenoid.
- Low Current Consumption: Volts Current – Activate Current – Hold (after 200ms) 12vDC 1100mA 210mA 24vDC 1000mA 90mA
- Dual Monitoring: Bolt and Door position switches
- Built-in Access Control Module: Automatic unlock period – 8 seconds Multiple auto relock function – PTL Multiple unlock function – PTO
- Accessories: Stainless steel surface mount kit
- Approvals: EN61000-6-1:2007 EN61000-6-3:2007
Buy online now or get in touch if you have any questions.